Friday, April 27, 2007

Even the best laid plans...

Last night's sunset was pretty impressive. The color of the sky was nothing special but it had been windy for most of the day so all the smog was gone by day's end. The red yellow sun went down in a very clear sky. I saw it while I was jogging and decided to go back again today and take some sunset photos.

I left work on time, managed to catch the exact right bus, got home, picked all my gear and saw…a smoggy sky. The sun was an awesome red but the horizon was smeared by so much haze that I could just barely make out the mountains in the distance. Just goes to show that you can plan all you want, but at the end of the day it all boils down to plain old luck.



2 comments:

said...

wa!
第一張超老土 =p
好似小學社會科本書d相咁!

不過你應該冇讀過呢d教科書

Teru said...

You know, when I took this, I had a feeling in the back of my mind that I'd seen it somewhere before. Thanks for solving the mystery for me.