Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Chi Lin Nunnery

Yesterday was a public holiday so I took the opportunity to visit Chi Lin Nunnery. The last time I went (I think it was way back in 2000) the Nan Lian Garden wasn't open yet.

As expected there were lots of tourists yesterday.



Wow, a shot with no one in the frame! Well, almost no one; you can see a few heads if you really look for them.





This is the Nan Lian Garden:






Too bad I already had dinner plans, because there was a quiet vegetarian restaurant inside the garden. Look at how serene the setting is:


Took the chance to snap some slow shutter/fast shutter running water shots. Just for fun (I'll probably add them to my Tips and Tricks album later)

1/8s


1/1000s



Anyways, seeing how it was crowded, I focused on the abstract non-people areas:






Good thing the nunnery also had some lovely Lotus Ponds.








1 comment:

kRiZcPEc said...

Very nice photos. Makes me want to take my camera there.
:)