Monday, April 9, 2007

It figures...

4 days of crappy weather and on the last day of the long weekend, when it's too late to plan anything, we get weather like this:


What was the weather like on Thursday, when I planned on going to Ngong Ping 360 *? Cloudy with rain. Friday, when I went to Shing Mun? Cloudy with rain. Sunday, when I went to Cheung Chau? Cloudy with rain. Then suddenly on Monday afternoon, we get blue skies and white clouds. Mother Nature can be one fickle beeyotch (I expect to get struck by lightning any moment now).

* Of course, I guess I should be grateful that the weather wasn't good enough to visit Ngong Ping 360, considering it broke down tonight for the umpteenth time. Who wrote that pathetic control program anyways? I mean come on; it's just a cable car system. It's not rocket science. The cable cars at Ocean Park have been in use for 30 years without half as many failures as NP360 has had in the last year. Someone needs to lose their job big time.

Anyways, took advantage of the late afternoon change of weather and went for a nice jog (wanted to go swimming but it was too late and the outdoor pool was closed for the day). Great weather for it, sunny and cool. Saw that old ship docked in Deep Water bay again. I'll have to ask Ginger if she can get me on that thing. It'd make a great backdrop for a photo shoot.

Oh, and here's a random pic. Ebony and Ivory, live together in perfect, harmony...

2 comments:

said...

bear緊喎
點harmony

Teru said...

bear乜呀? They're sleeping, not bear-ing.

I wonder if the owner calls them Kuro and Toro?