Saturday, March 31, 2007

Congestion

The Rugby Sevens are in town again. As a citizen of HK, I should be grateful for all the revenue the event brings in but realistically, it's just a huge pain in the ass. The traffic has been a total nightmare. Last night I had to wait 25 minutes just for my bus to pull into the stop. That might not sound like much, but you have to realize I'm only talking about a distance of less than 150m. I was standing there looking at my bus slowly inch it's way to the stop.

Had to head in to work today. Here's what the traffic was like at 11:30 in the morning (on a Saturday, mind you):



Ah hell, I'm probably just cranky for having to work full hours on a Saturday...

4 comments:

said...

乜呢個爛鬼節目有咁受歡迎咩

Teru said...

Honestly, it's not that popular amongst the locals, but droves of tourists come just to see the games.

missau001 said...

hi hi~ 無端端又來了 (^_^)/
無他... 因為宣傳囉...
講吓又一年﹐講吓又一年... 咁就越來越多人知也越多人來了...!!

said...

原來係咁,咪好似渣打馬拉松咁lor?

我只係記得唔知整乜年年都總有個茂利除衫週圍走,hohoho