Monday, March 19, 2007

Once a year

Went on a huge food binge last night. It was my BD so I took my mom to dinner at the Park Lane Cafe on the 1st (hey it's the least I can do, the woman was in labor for 38+ hours!)

Too busy eating to shoot photos of the sashimi, lobsters, alaskan king crabs, duck l'orange, steak, rack of lamb, grilled pheasant, roast duck, poached sting ray...you can imagine how hyper-bulged my stomach was at the end of the night. But, took some time to shoot my favorite part: The Dessert!

Round 1: Vanilla pastry, belgian waffle, fruit flaky, whipped egg-whites, almondine and raspberry mousse.




Round 2: Chocolate dipped marshmallows, glazed cream puffs, orange creme brule and a mini-neopolitan.


Round 3: Coffee flavored souffle.


Hey, I need to gain back all the weight I lost during my marathon training and this is as good a way as any!

2 comments: