Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Carnival!

Finally went to the AIA Carnival yesterday. I was worried at first 'coz it was raining in the morning but Mother Nature was kind to this birthday boy and the sun came shining by the time me and my friends got there in the afternoon.


We wanted to ease our way into things so we started nice and slow with a safe ride on the ferris wheel. That's us in the uppermost car (the building reflection shot...so "Infernal Affairs")



The view from above:




Next challenge: the bumber cars. Too bad there were too many cars in the lot; didn't have enough space to work up a good killer speed. But on the plus side, the cars were surprisingly maneuverable.




Then a quaint little roller coaster ride. Man, I miss the coaster rides at Canada's Wonderland.



Ah...the Free Fall. Good stuff; I could literally feel my brain and skull move at different speeds...




I'm the idiot with his legs up. I can tell you, I severely regretted that position when the ride came to a sudden, jolting halt.


Oooh, the pretty colors of the night!



Lastly, I wanna give a big THANK YOU to A & M for making yesterday such a fantastic fun day. It wouldn't have been nearly as enjoyable without the 2 of you screaming in stereo surround sound all night!

4 comments:

said...

咁"背"
今時今日先去~~~

Teru said...

I need to work for a living (unlike some people I know...)

Anonymous said...

唔駛多謝我喎, 我生日時你陪番我去玩咪得lor~~~~

Teru said...

721 cleared on my calendar. I will take care of my throat the week prior, so that I can scream loud enough...