Thursday, March 29, 2007

More eatin'

Tried McDonald's new Big N' Tasty. Had to try it 'coz I'm a burger freak. Of course, I didn't have any big expectations (we're talking about McDonald's after all...)



All I can say is: eh. It's basically just a normal McD hamburger but with a different sauce and thicker meat. Now normally a thicker patty is something to be happy about, but in this case it's just a thicker version of their dry, bland patty. Double sized blandness is not a good thing.

Next, went to Pizza Hut to try their new stuffed crust pizza. This badboy has 3 cheeses packed into it. Good stuff. Still not as good as California's Pizza Kitchen, Jack's Terraza or La Spezia but good enough for a chain store.



Quick aside: saw this cool wall ad for DHL in the TST MTR station. Pretty neat idea. Plus, I haven't seen one of those old school payphones in a long time.


2 comments:

Ca Ca said...

I'm a non-beef eater. But my "burger freak" friend said this Big N' Tasty taste like those from Burger King, that's why he ate it 3 days consectively!

And Burger King has a new favour, Garlic Steakhouse. HK Airport T2 shop has openned. Dislike the one in T1, you dont have to check in! Go and try it!

Teru said...

Really? Wow, another reason to visit T2!I haven't had a BK Bacon Double Cheeseburger in years.