Friday, October 19, 2007

MegaBox

Finally visited MegaBox today. Nothing special I guess, just about APM-type mall.

I was happy find a California Pizza Kitchen there. It was fate, so naturally I had to go in for a big ass Caramel Sundae



The vibe of MegaBox is very retro-cool.









The place is so big, so my Casio's 38mm wasn't nearly wide enough to do a decent job. Maybe I'll go back again with my D80 + 10-20mm.

Dinner at the HKJC. Turns out, they're holding an Octoberfest month. Check out this heaping plate of Pork Knuckle & Sausages. With saurkraut and mash potatoes too! Das Gute!

2 comments:

kRiZcPEc said...

your sundae photo is very tempting...make me want to have one myself? costly?

Teru said...

Not really, $6x.

There's another California Pizza Kitchen in Times Square, CWB.