Thursday, October 18, 2007

Banana nana rama

Back in August, 2 friends and I discovered a bar in Stanley that served an exquisite Banana Crumble dessert. The crunchy toffee and smooth vanilla ice cream garnish were a perfect match to the light cinnnamon crumble topping and warm banana filling.

Finally went back tonight (I can't believe I was able to resist going back for so long) .

And what's better than having a Banana Crumble?


Having TWO crumbles


and a Creme Brule!

Sigh...happiness is so fleeting...


EDIT: Oops, I forgot to give a big THANK YOU to Gingie for treating me to this wonderful culinary experience.

3 comments:

kRiZcPEc said...

i want one!

said...

And what's better than having a Banana Crumble? <---- Apple Crumble, hohoho

How much are those banana crumble and cream brulee? I can sell you one at half priced!

Teru said...

Honestly, I do prefer Apple over Banana Crumble, but it's the complement of the ice cream and sponge toffee that makes this BC stand out.

If you can make the same dish but with apple instead of banana, I'd gladly pay full price ($55).