Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Watashi-wa kankou-kyaku

A typical seafood market. You buy the stuff fresh from the vendors and take it to the restaurant to have it prepared.




Some more sight-seeing. First the aquarium





Hungry Turtle Attack!


Then the old city fortress wall



Cute kitty resting under a mini tree.


And then, pitching in to the Japanese economy at the famous Shinsaibashi shopping district


Yata-se! I can't believe I stumbled across this Joby Gorrilapod. I'd read about it online but had never been able to get one:





As if this subway map wasn't complicated enough...would it have killed them to include just a little English on it?

Not to sound biased, but I stand by my firm opinion that HK's MTR is one of the most accessible subways in the world. Very tourist-friendly with clear instructions on where you are, where you're going and when to get off.

1 comment:

said...

呢個肯定唔係全世界最複雜果個!