Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Brains....brains...

Day 15 of this month's non-stop pressure cooker work schedule. Damn, my mind is already zoning out on me. Already beginning to feel like a zombie.

Had to go all the way to Sham Shui Po today to support some users peform a their trial run. The boss said "If everything goes as planned, I don't see you having to stay latter than 18:30." Yay...except everything did not go as planned (naturally). Didn't leave until 21:00...

But you gotta keep thinking positively, right? Since I was in Sham Shui Po, I got the chance to eat at the Pie and Tart shop again (FYI, next to exit C inside the MTR station):






Anyways, despite my zombie state, I still managed to stay alert enough to see the following little gem. Quick lesson in French:



du/de/d' means "of", ie. la maison du chocolat means "the house of chocolate" or more simply "the chocolate house."


Couque is Belgicism for brioche.


Thus, this delicious Japanese snack translates as Ass Brioche. Complete with brown filling too. Mmmm....tasty.


3 comments:

said...

原來就係呢間牙
尖咀都有播

Teru said...

WHERE?! So far, SSP and the mall in Tsuen Wan are the only places I know of.

said...

尖咀係漆咸道南同金馬倫道交界, 有間好大間的ice fire 隔離lor