Monday, January 22, 2007

Wanna be on top? Na na na na na.....

Had to provide some on-site support so I took the MTR from Wan Chai to Central. While boarding, there was a tall Eurasian-looking woman standing a few feet in front of me and as it happens, we both got off at Central. I took the escalator and she took the stairs and it was just as we were parallel to each other that I finally noticed: it was April Wilkner from Cycle 2 of America's Next Top Model. APRIL!!!

Doh!!! I was on the MTR with her for all that time and had no idea. Man, Cycle 2 had the best final 4 contestants ever; aside from Naima Mora from Cycle 5, none of the winners since C2 could hold a candle to any of these four fine ladies.

I should have jumped the escalator and yelled out her name or something. Of course, I probably would have freaked her out with my crazy fanboy attitude...

No comments: