Sunday, September 2, 2007

WB 2007

Figures, summer's coming to an end and I finally get around to playing my first wakeboard session of the year.

Between studying, bad weather and shark scares, haven't had time to go wakeboarding until today. It's been nearly a year since my last session and I'd pretty much forgotten all about form and technique, but the concept of Trusting the Rope kicked in so I did OK.

As promised, I opened a YouTube account to store WB videos. Here's one that was taken at the end of the day. It was shot with a DC rather than a DV, so the image quality ain't pretty. Plus, it's pretty bumpy because the water had some chop to it, so you might want to skip this if you get seasick easily. Don't expect much 'coz I'm still in the pre-jump phase. In fact, right at the end you'll see what happens when I try to get a little air under my board:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjtAsheqBNw

No comments: