Sunday, September 16, 2007

An Acquired Taste

I remember when I first came back to HK and visited Pizza Hut, how weird some of the toppings seemed. Like Thousand Island sauce with corn and Japanese crabsticks, or mango and chicken.

I guess being here for 10 years has changed some my view of things 'coz I find myself liking these weird choices more and more. I went to Pizza Hut last night to try their 2 newest offerings: Teriyaki Beef Mizza and Tender Shrimp Medley.

The Teriyaki Beef Mizza is a pizza made of rice. Sort of like the ricebugers made by Mos Burger. Pretty tasty.





And here's the main dish: shrimp, pineapple, almonds and mayonaise. A couple years back I would have been "That's so not going in my mouth." But today, I have to admit that it's a pretty good combination. Naturally, not as good as the pizzas at California Pizza Kitchen, but not bad nonetheless.




3 comments:

Ginger said...

咁你有無帶麥嘜返屋企啊??

Teru said...

But this was 撇沙核. 麥嘜 is at 屎扒吉提猴屎.

Ginger said...

XD