Thursday, April 2, 2009

Earth Hour

Some random pics from Saturday night. My friend and I were planning to take advantage of the 60 minutes of lights out during Earth Hour but it turns out that HK (and pretty much every other city that joined) is still too bright even with most of the buildings gone black.



My biggest disappointment was Lan Kwai Fong. If any where, I'd expect LKF to embrace the spirit of Earth Hour. But sadly, not the case. Really, what's the point of individual restaurants turning off their interior lights when all the signs outside are blaringly active?


The thick fog and rain didn't help much either. So while hiding from the rain, I took some snaps of the HSBC HQ and played with some camera movement techniques






Didn't want to leave empty handed so I snapped some shots after the lights came back on:






No comments: