Sunday, April 6, 2008

Will the real Scary please raise her hand?

You know, I was never a fan of the Spice Girls but I always thought that David Beckham married Posh, aka the pretty one? But considering the Spice Girls reunion and looking at Victoria now, I'm wondering if she should adopt the mantle of Scary Spice?

Exhibit A:


The first time I saw this ad was on the side of a building and it scared the bejeebers out of me. I mean, look at her! I know she's pretending to be a doll but she looks more like a malnourished-zombie-robot-tranny. The harsh lighting and awful make-up don't help but ultimately it's the art direction that makes this photo look so, so wrong.

Actually, I just did a quick Google Image search and came up with the pics below. I think Marc Jacobs must have some sort of issue with Victoria, considering the entire look of the campaign:





My only question is: Did Victoria get to look at the proofs before they were printed? Coz it's hard to believe that anyone would let such grotesque photos of themselves go into a globalwide campaign.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your teruphoto.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com