Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just some random pics...

Saw this sign while waiting for the subway to arrive. I probably have too much time on my hands, but I thought that it was pretty neat how the shadow below the sign looks like an extension of the dress on the model:


Couldn't sleep so I took some snaps using my compact Casio. Here's my take on Francis Bacon:


And on Edvard Munch:

Disturbing, no? So here's a cutesy pic to balance out the gruesome-ness from above. It's a bit of an annual tradition for one of my aunts to give out Lai See packets to my "pets":


Yep, definitely have too much time on my hands.

2 comments:

Ca Ca said...

hey, u know what...u become one of the Beauty & Sweetie group, who takes photos for their lovely dolls...hoho

Teru said...

No, not dolls! Pets! Pets!!!