Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nothin' but air

Ha, I'm finally getting a feel for the Stand Tall manouver. My timing was all wrong in my previous attempts. The key is to crouch low as you approach the wake and then start standing up BEFORE you hit the crest of the wake. You the moment you enter the base of the wake is the moment you need to start standing up.




Oooh, nothing but air beneath my board










Even getting more height on my toesides and ollies












A little move I picked up watching others. Helps me to conserve arm strength while the boat is turning.







Even my wipeouts are looking more impressive. Instead of crash and burn, I glide to a stop. Ooooh.






The shots above were captured from my videos. Here are some nice action shots taken by my WB partner:




No comments: