Monday, September 1, 2008

My favorite Harbor

Now I don't want to sound biased, but compared to all the cities I've visited, Hong Kong's Victoria Harbor really is a tough sight to beat.



We've been having some pretty good post-typhoon clear skies this past week so I decided to go up to Lugard Road to snap some pics of my favorite harbor. I was hoping for some more cloud cover to make for a more interesting sky, but overall I'm still happy with what I got.



I don' know about you, but I I can't look at IFC now without thinking about The Dark Knight.


Played with the white balance to get a more blueish hue





Wow, compressly packed HK







And now for some fun:




Really nothing out of the ordinary, just another trip up to Lugard's. But it's like going back to your favorite restaurant over and over; even though you keep eating the same dishes, every visit is always a wonderful experience.

No comments: